Unprecedented Buying Opportunities
Rapaport Auctions provides buyers with a unique platform to buy diamonds at cash
prices. Our professional team consolidates diamonds from suppliers around the globe
motivated to sell for fair cash market prices. With monthly auctions held in New
York, Israel, Hong Kong, and Belgium, our auctions provide consistent opportunities
to purchase large quantities and a wide variety of diamonds at cash market prices.
Why Rapaport Auctions?
- Diamonds are consolidated from many suppliers motivated to sell for fair cash market prices
- Rapaport Auctions are a reliable source for wholesalers and manufacturers interested in sourcing merchandise
- Rapaport provides a comfortable, hassle free environment for buyers to view diamonds
- Trust in Rapaport offers buyers priceless peace of mind
- Expert trading team always happy to assist, answer questions and ensure a positive buying experience
Rapaport Melee and Single Stone Auctions are similar to silent auctions and tenders
with viewing over a specific period of time. All sealed bids must be placed by the
specified deadline to be counted for that auction. Once the auction closes, suppliers
have 1 business day to approve or reject the highest bids. Buyers are then invoiced
for all lots accepted.
To Participate as a Bidder
Single Stone and Melee auctions are open to all qualified members of the diamond
trade and all auction participants must be registered Rapaport Trading Partners.
Become a Rapaport Trading Partner
- Register here
- Submit a copy of your company's Business License or Certificate of Incorporation
via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a bid deposit of 10% of your bid limit via wire or check
Schedule an Appointment
During an auction, buyers may inspect the merchandise in our offices and submit their silent bids.
All e-bid forms may be submitted to email@example.com
until the auction closing time.
- There are no buyer fees or premiums for participating in an auction.
- All winning bidders will be notified and invoiced within three business days after
the close of auction.
- Full payment is expected three business days after invoices are issued.
- Payment is due in the form of wire transfer or certified check and made to the Rapaport
office where the auction was held.
- All funds must clear Rapaport’s bank account before the merchandise is released.
Delivery of Diamonds
Upon receipt of funds, lots will be released to winning buyers at the Rapaport office
where the auction was held. Shipping can be coordinated under a buyer’s carrier
- All sales are final, AS-IS for cash with no returns, refunds, or exchanges.
- Bidders are encouraged to view all lots. Rapaport does not guarantee the quality
of any diamond or grading report. Rapaport does guarantee that the diamond matches
the grading report.
- All other additional important details are outlined in the Bidder Terms and Conditions
All participants in Rapaport Auctions must comply with
U.S. Patriot Act and OFAC regulations. The Rapaport Group does not deal in diamonds
from Marange, Zimbabwe, or diamonds directly involved in human rights violations.